Complete the sentence and .... ...*not important!*

Wentworth Miller: PRISON BREAK

Always wanted: TO BE AN ACTRESS
I wish: I HAD MY OWN COUNTRY
I would like: TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS
I want: TO STOP THIS STUPID REDUNDANT SURVEY
Ideally: I SHOULD HAVE MY OWN DAMN COUNTRY…SCRATCH THAT, RULE THE WORLD
I hope: TO ACHIEVE ALL THAT I WANT BY THE TIME AM 40
In the future: I HOPE TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD THE FINER THINGS IN LIFE
Today: JUST BARELY STARTED….
My whole life: I HAVE CONFORMED TO RULES SET BY “SOCIETY”
Society: IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL
People: ARE INVESTMENTS
Bartenders: ARE THE REASON THE WORLD IS LIVEABLE
I'm trying not to: LOOSE MY MIND
Fake boobies: DO THEY LACTATE?
Pleather: MIGHT LOOK REAL BUT YOU KNOW ITS FAKE, WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPRESS?
Music Videos: LACK CREATIVITY THESE DAYS
Car shows: ARE ORGASMIC
I need to cut back on: BEING NICE
I hardly: FROWN
I'm annoyed with: MYSELF, MOST OF THE TIME
Boys are: STUPID….LETS THROW ROCKS AT THEM (Happy Bunny)
Having a nice body is: AN AMBIGUOUS STATEMENT
Being Beautiful means: BEING ME
Being truly beautiful: TRULY BEING ME
Fake blonde hair: WHO CARES…DOES IT LOOK GOOD IS THE QUESTION
People who don't tip: REMIND ME OF MYSELF
My new discovery: FOOTBALLERS WIVES AND TETRIS

I think I'm afraid of: DYING
I'm afraid of: THE UNKOWN, COMMITMENT
I really don't like: FAKE PEOPLE
Night Life: IS MY LIFE
I try not to judge people by: NOT JUDGING THEM
I: I…I….I…am the book

read me prophet
You are mere flesh I am utter flesh
Density of desire, the gravity of skin
What makes the engine of creation run?
Not physics but ecstatics that makes the engine run
The pulse
The pull
The throb
The ooze
Priapsis, dilation, engorgement, flow
The universe aflame with angelic ejaculate
The heavens a-thrum to the seraphic rut
The fiery grapplings
The feathery joinings of the higher orders, infinite unceasing!
The blood-pump of creation!
Holy estrus!
Holy orifice!
Ecstasis in excelsis!
AMEN
- angels in America
I am: MAMARITA
I have trouble: STAYING AWAKE

I've been told: A LOT OF THINGS THAT I DON’T REMEMBER
I get: SO WEAK IN THE KNEES
I tend to: FORGET THAT AM NOT KIND
When I flirt with boys: I DON’T EVEN KNOW THAT I AM FLIRTING
When I flirt with men: I….ERR…OH BOY!
I talk a lot: NO I DON’T!
People who make you cry: MAKE YOU CRY BECAUSE THEY CAN....ONLY BECAUSE THEY CAN!

*I never thot I'd finish and if you're reading this you've been T.T.T.T..TAGGED!!!!!

No comments: