Ranting away from the rain

I lost my laptop to Bestbuy they are extremely stupid people, their policies are beyond me, infact I might want to kill one or two of their employees, *my anger management leader says its ok to have bad thots* So about 3 weeks ago, they were having this fabulous sale on laptops and I bought a toshiba satellite, bad idea, I really wanted a MACBOOK but I thought its better to spend the rest of my money shopping! Well I have been very careful with the lappy, didn't download any shareware on it, ran my viruses regularly and was extremely careful with shutting down and starting up, I never ate in front of this thing.
Anyways cut to last week the thing just wouldn't load up, I was getting blue screen, call me stupid but I think I might have "wasted" 4 years of my life learning how computers work and enhancements and shit, so I checked out the set up and realized the hard drive was missing!!! HA! I don't remember any viruses on my pc of course manufacturer's defect, so I do the loyal thing, carried the laptop back to BestBuy receipt and alll, I thot they might just open it up and exchange it or some shyt like that, the idiot from GEEK SQUAD took his time laughing with his colleagues, I didn't complain, he then asked me what the problem was, and everything I'd done, you know removed battery checked setup reset and things and nothing worked, I thought he'd at least open it up and ask me to pick up my shege in half an hour then bloody wanker goes I have to either send it to TOSHIBA or they'd send it for me!!! Like EH????? What about my 1 year limited waranty, doesn't cover shit, its from Toshiba, ok cool yeah....what if I had the extended waranty....slimy git goes they'd be able to give me a loaner while they sent out my laptop to Toshiba!!! UHM...........So I flipped and the supervisor came and stood beside the boy staring at me....uhm....are you going to give me a new laptop? NO!! Then fucking GETS THE STEPPINGGG... Finally I calmed down and left.

Walked back on tuesday to send out my laptop, and what would the idiot tell me, they couldn't send it out for me, so I had to tell the man to find me someone that would send my laptop for me finally afte the incompetent bastards pranced around for a while they found someone that knew his job and the laptop got sent out. But I still hate best buy!

Anyways screw their shyt, I guess am angrier cos I'm stuck with a laptop that has ben there since the time I dropped my laptop on the floor, sat on it and even slept on top of it, and the battery is completely dead so I can't move it around like a decent laptop, and my stupid mp3 player gave out on me last week, so I walk around these days listening in on people's conversations, like the other day a guy was talkin to another about desperate housewives, found it interesting because he kept skipping parts that were intergral to the story line oh well...
And then there was this chick with an overly annoying voice talking to her friend on the train, I don't know what took me far east but I was heading back home and I soooo wanted to kill myself, she had this annoying voice, I don't know how to explain in it but it killed me and I prayed to God to take away my gift of hearing at least until the lady and her friend shut the hell up! I am still alive ain't I?

2 comments:

Naijadude said...

I know how you feel, cant help it eh! Those stores are bastards, I go thru such stress making sure I get things from there cos of their freaking warranty policy but blah they are a**holes nonetheless....

Dont worry you will be fine eavesdropping, after I got tired of it, its either I am reading or listening to my mp3 player or both, on subways that is...LOL...take care sis!

Unknown said...

Oh dear!! Thats a frustrating experience, Babes. Have u gotten it back now? Toshiba should have a one year warranty on every product. Lets sue them if they mess up.