Happy new year all, the new year hasn't gone too well for me so far but I'm thankful for the good things I've gotten so far, God has been really good to me and I'm very thankful to God for all he has done.
In 2006 nothing major happened in my life worth mentioning......Ok that sounded awful, I met a lot of wonderful people online and I think I might have built some interesting long lasting relationships with some bloggers. I also officially stopped being "friends" with some people, less numbers to remember, but wait, I made new friends as well so they cross out in the end.
In 2006, my life flashed before me, my dad's life flashed before him, my mum got a gun pointed at her, my sister almost gave up on life but we are all still here today smiling, praising God, thanking him that 2006 is behind us.
People got married, people died, people brough new life into the world, I had a crush on one of my professors and although I no longer want to be caught under his desk, or on his table doing the spread eagle, I still want to learn from him.
2007 is going to be a fabulous year, I can feel it in my bones and I am mighty happy about that, oh yes it will be a year of fabulousness, dreams will be pursued, smiles will be brightened, and of course, the Glory of God will be seen again.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.......

Tania, if you're reading this, well, you made me do it...

1. Would you marry for money?
# I’m really not sure what marrying for money means…….
2.Have you had braces?
#not yet, am getting them pretty soon
3.Could you live without a computer?
# I guess I could.
4. If you could live in any past time period where would it be?
# 5 years ago
5. Do you drink enough water?
# Part of my new year resolution is to get more water in… so I guess the answer would be no.
6. Do you wear shoes in the house or take them off?
# Take them off
7.What are your favorite fruits?
# strawberries, grapes, pineapples, apples
8.What is your favorite place to visit?
# Still searching
9. Are you photogenic?
# I have no idea
10. Do you dream in color or black and white?

# I dream in greyscale
11.Why do you take surveys?
# Why do people wear short skirts and long jackets that they can’t button in the middle of winter?
12.Do you drink alcohol?
# Err….yes (Tania, everyday is NOT “a special occasion”)
13. What is the most beautiful language?
# wow, that’s to toughie, I’d say Yoruba, but that’s just being silly. GERMAN
14. Do you like being kissed when you are asleep?

# uhm… yeahhhh
15. Do you like sunrises or sunsets the most?
# The more important question is, do I like the sun…
16. Do you want to live to be 100?
# Depends, will I look 20 and sexy?If so yes….
17. Are you tolerant of other people's beliefs?
# hell yeah
18.When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?
# Depends on how am with, but I like the lights dimmed
19. Do you believe in magic?
# I believe that by believing things happen.
20.Do you think you can draw well?

# No, I can’t even draw a straight line with a ruler
21.Do you like to watch cartoons?
# Totally
22.At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real?
# I never thought Santa was real. I only know of my uncle kay that played Fr Christmas at my grann's christmas party....
23. Do you write poetry?
# Used to
24.Do you snore?

# I’ve heard that I do.
25. You sleep more on your back, front, or sides?
# my side
26.Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler?

# PODDLES.
27. Are you basically a happy person?
# Happy people are suicidal…..I’ve never thought of killing myself
28.Are you tired?
# somewhat, yeah
29. Did you drink anything with caffeine in it today?
# no
30. Have you ever met "the one" off the internet?
# that’s a complicated question I’d like to skip
31. How many phones do you have in your house?
# 2 landlines and 4 cellphones (I live with my folks)
32.Do you get along with your parents?
# When they’re not around
33. Do u smoke?
# no
34. If you're gonna talk to someone today, who would it be?
# my lovar!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You had a crush on ur professor!!! Hmmmn!?!?!?!?!?! Thank God everyone in your family including you has lived through the travails of 2006 to see 2007. Things can only get better. Cheers!!!