8 THINGS ABOUT ME
So Spook E tagged me, I wonder why, I mean I couldn't possibly pick out 8 random things about myself, but i guess I will try.
List 8 things about yourself. At the end of the post, tag and link to 8 other people. Leave a comment at those sites, letting them know they’ve been tagged, and asking them to come read the post so they know what to do
1) I didn't know Homosexuality was considered wrong until I was 14, I thought a child was lucky to have two daddies.
2) I love driving, in fact driving is my therapy. When I need to clear my head I find a nice set of wheels and hit the highway, I usually feel better afterwards.
3)I hate coffee, when I was a child, my mum worked at Moore Plantation and we used to go visit her after school, and they used to make coffee and hot chocolate, we would drink the hot chocolate and my mum and her colleagues had the coffee, I loved the smell and thought it would taste better than my hot chocolate so one day I snuck a sip of hot coffee. I've hated it since then, now I only do exotic coffee based beverages from starbucks :)
4)I have a sister, no brothers. My sister and I look nothing alike, I look like my dad she looks like my mum. The only thing we have in common is that sometimes we sound alike over the phone. Yet, we are so close, if my sister falls down, I'd feel the pain, weird but true
5) I wish I was 5 feet 2 inches. Its the perfect height, and there are so many shoes out there for the vertically challenged and so many men to go with that height. And thats why I hate short women.
6)My favorite color is pink, I thought I would grow out of pink when it became big but I just loved it even more. I'm crazy about pink, one in every 3 items I own is pink. When I get my own place I have a good mind of painting my "lounge" area pink.
7) I've always wanted to be an actress, I know its a lot of work but its also a lot of fun, I especially envy performers in musicals. I don't remember when I got into musicals but I love musicals, I envision a world where we can sing out our lives with strangers, its my love of musicals that makes me a huge fan of World Youth Day.
8) I've been in the presence of Pope John Paul II (RIP) and I felt the holiness, even before I saw him.
and am tagging everyone.......:)