FERNANDO

I noticed that I've had no time on my hands to read peoples' blogs, comment on my blog or even drink water some days. Maybe I lie about the water, as it is I'm gulping down some really fresh tasting water, not the sort that feels like you're drinking metal. YUCK! Takes me back to my first trip to TOGO, it was a school trip, we stayed in the worst hostel ever, the water sucked, the food sucked, the bathroom sucked, the bedrooms sucked, and I don't even remember anything we did on that trip. Oh how I loved excursions.....The second trip to Togo was with the same school, it was a lot more fun, we partied hard, excursioned hard, and I still don't remember anything we did except for the time the boys played soccer with the locals, and the guys in the campus we were staying at were checking us out,with our SS1 bodies that we assumed was all that...Men how we have grown. But now that I think about it again, the water in Togo did suck the second time, but it wasn't a rusty tap taste this time, it was more of a salty after taste, God bless Pamplemousse and Posotome water......and of course we would we have been without almighty FAN YOGO.....

Anyways, it is with a heavy heart and close to teary eye that I announce that I no longer have a real reason to go to work. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my job immensely, I love the people I work with, my boss is an angel, my team members totally ROCK!!! Infact I think that I have to leave and we all break down and cry, the team is just extremely fantastic, if we tried to take over the world, the world would be grateful and wonder why the team hadn't done it a long time ago. So I love my job and I long to go in everyday.

Now the real reason why I go to work is for HOTNESS and well today is his last day, so no more him to stare at when I walk in the morning, or to try to look pretty for, to laugh out loud so that he can hear me. Ahhhhh...Whyyyy? Why do these things happen to me, I mean we were making such progress, I photocopied more so I could sneak a peek at him, he spoke to his boss more so he could pass by my seat, and in between the times we laughed out loud and pretended not to notice the other laughing from opposite ends of the floor. I wish him all the best in his new role/position/company, whatever, but I'll miss my engineering hotness.

That being said, I was at service ontario today to renew my health card, meet boys, flirt with sexually confused women for discount on cute jewelry, but anyways...I had just filled out my form and was heading to the "seating" area when this short Older Chinese lady stopped me, she asked if I could help her fill out her form, as she couldn't read English...
So I helped her, I noticed that her health card expires on the same day as mines July 21, (my birthday by the way) and then I had to look at the birth date on the card just to make sure - you know how these computers are daft sometimes...- Anyways turns out she was born exactly 50 years before me....I mean what are the odds that an old lady would stop a girl who shares the same birthday as her and ask her for help, I might have had a distant look to me and she still managed to approach me, is this a sign of things to come or was I her grand mother in my past life? Would I come back to the world as a japanese man after this lifetime? Oh it could have just been a coinky dinky.....Then again coincidences don't happen, there's always a because for why.

1 comment:

Uzo said...

Awwwwwwwww..Adieu to the hotness oh